Expert with Photoshop - Extensive experience with photo manipulation and photo retouch.
Advanced with Illustrator - Used for logo designs such as the Susan G. Komen: In The Pink logo.
Advanced with InDesign - Created many layouts using InDesign.
Honest - Guided customers through the process of picking printing presses letting them know the cost and quality that each press provides.
Fast Learned - Effectively learned how to prepare a file for press with a few weeks of hands on training.
Excellent Customer Service - Walked clients through proof revisions, and provided many clients with over the phone and in person technical support.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Bachelors of Science, Graphic Design
Art Institute of California - Sacramento
GPA: 3.0 Graduation Date: Summer 2011
Graphic Designer 4/12 - Current Position
Priority Printing Roseville, CA
• Consulting and designing for companies in various markets
• Designing for offset and digital printing
• Color separating full color artwork to spot color
• Color matching / color correcting full color prints on digital press
Photosupport/Data Entry Technician 7/08 - 11/10
MaxPreps.com Cameron Park, CA
• Provided excellent customer service helping troubleshoot technical problems
• Entered statistics, schedules, and rosters for teams nationally
• Advised clients about digital images and format that each size would best for them
• Kept accurate up to date information
In-House Graphic Designer 5/07 - 7/08
El Dorado Press Cameron Park, CA
• Designed business systems for local companies
• Designed various business collateral such as; brochures, forms, and contracts
• Helped customers with running of office equipment, proofs, and purchasing products
• Responsible for photo retouch, making copies, and creative design work
Tech and Skill Wishlist:
Looking to learn the following:
Looking for more experience with: